After many years of assisting employers with their information technology, networking administration and engineering, and accounting/business needs, I was laid off from the California real estate company I worked for due to a dramatic downsizing they underwent as a result of the real estate market recession.
Realizing that many people are hurting and needing help, I reformed Employer Business and Technology which had been a free educational website offering advice on business and technology to new employers just starting out. The mission is to help Christians with a vision accomplish what God has laid on their hearts and I am just beginning to work to make that a success.
I finished a Master of Divinity degree in 2010, was certified as an apologist, accepted as a member of the International Society of Christian Apologetics, and completed specialized leadership training at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, CA.
During that process I donated a portion of my time and abilities as a country leader for a Christian college, authored ‘America: An Economic Solution,’ and founded Christians Helping Our World as a Christian ministry offering free and nearly free educational resources to build up Christians everywhere.
I have many abilities and am committed to the task of being a part of Christians successfully implementing their visions. Paul Pothier is an MBA and M.Div. with a Bachelor of Science and many certfications. If you have a vision and believe I might be able to help, please contact me using the form provided below.
Engage in apologetics, evangelism, etc…, involved in small groups, designed and built Christians Helping Our World, am a member of the Christian Business Men’s Committee, and volunteer as a country leader for a Christian College.
Assisted employers with business and ministry development, business and marketing plans, accounting, networking; telecommunications; technology, graphics design; publishing; website development, software applications, economic forecasting, trademark and copyright of intellectual property, etc…
Paul has worked as a business information systems and technology professional with extensive experience in the design, implementation, and administration of business computer, network, and software solutions that meet the needs and requirements of people and organizations in a cost effective manner.
Having earned an MBA in computer information systems and a Bachelors of Science degree in business information systems and with numerous professional, administrative, and engineering certifications completed, he has spent many years applying his knowledge to every facet of business and technology, including ERP and various related IS/IT systems, accounting, project management, network engineering, systems administration, software development, security, remote solutions, disaster planning and management, implementations/integrations/upgrades, etc…
Highlights of Paul Pothier’s technical career include:
• Assisted employers with restructuring IT departments significantly reducing their IT costs and gaining significant competitive advantages that will benefit them into the foreseeable future.
• Migrated small and medium-sized companies to secure 2003 and 2008 active directory integrated enterprise networks that support a variety of features such as voice-over-ip, upgraded servers, data storage solutions, workstations, network devices, implemented a wide variety of new technologies successfully that work together providing a much easier and robust overall end-to-end ERP solution, enhanced security, centralized backups, and improved disaster recovery accomplishing all objectives very cost effectively.
• Held the senior network administrator position of a medium sized corporation and was the IT administrator for a firm.
• Assisted large employers implement approximately 30 field systems software applications across the country.
• Participated on numerous intra-company rollouts and migrations across their enterprises assisting with information processing, support, and training.
• Designed and implemented database solutions.
• Interfaced with individual and business decision makers regarding their needs and presented solid solutions, led implementation of solutions, and serviced existing accounts as needed.
Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Network and Applications Infrastructure
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCP/MCSA/MCSE 2003 + Exchange 2003 Messaging).
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) Vista, BDD, Sharepoint 3.0, and Exchange 2007)
Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Database Administrator SQL 2005. Also Server and Enterprise 2008
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
CompTIA A+, Security +, and Linux +
Certified Novell Engineer (CNA 6.5/CNE 3.12)